Join ASPCA and Help Fight Animal Cruelty
2012 ING NYC Marathon
Join us on November 4, 2012Donate To This Event
You can get fit and help the ASPCA in our fight to end animal abuse, homelessness and neglect by joining Team ASPCA today!
This fall you can run to make a difference for animals in need while participating in the world-renowned ING NYC Marathon. As part of Team ASPCA, our new marathon training and fundraising program, members will hit the streets of New York running a unique course passing through five boroughs while seeing some fabulous skyline views along the way. Most importantly, team members will help raise important funds for the ASPCA and have a positive impact on thousands of animals lives!
As the largest marathon anywhere in the world, you'll join more than 45,000 runners and nearly two million cheering spectators - all while making an impact on the lives of animals across the country!
Register today and join an exclusive group raising money to help homeless, abused and injured animals
All Team ASPCA ING NYC Marathon Receive:
- Guaranteed race entry into the 2012 ING NYC Marathon.
- Marathon training from professional coaches.
- Official Team ASPCA merchandise including, a Team ASPCA singlet, Team ASPCA training shirt and much, more!
- Access to Team ASPCA events such as our team kickoff event, pre and post event celebrations, invitation to our exclusive Coaches Breakfast and entry into the private Team ASPCA tent at the finish line.
- Plus, to help you reach your goal, a personal online fundraising page and guidance from Team ASPCA Alumni and professional fundraisers!
- Most importantly, the opportunity to help homeless, abused and injured animals.
Space is limited, so don't get left behind -- join Team ASPCA today!