Join ASPCA and Help Fight Animal Cruelty
2013 New York City Half Marathon
Join us on March 17, 2013Donate To This Event
Register Today for the NYC Half Marathon
On March 17, 2013 Team ASPCA will join more than 11,000 runners at the 2012 NYC Half-Marathon, one of the city's most popular distance running events of the year. The team will race through an iconic course running through the heart of New York City, including world famous sites like, Times Square, Central Park, Broadway, the Hudson River waterfront, and Battery Park, just to name a few!
Register today and join an exclusive group raising money to help homeless, abused and injured animals.
All Team ASPCA NYC Half Marathon Participants Receive:
- Guaranteed race entry into the NYC Half Marathon
- Half Marathon training from professional coaches
- A personal online fundraising page plus guidance from professional fundraisers to help you reach your goal.
- Official Team ASPCA merchandise including, a Team ASPCA singlet, Team ASPCA training shirt and much, more!
- Access to Team ASPCA events such as our team kickoff event, pre and post event celebrations, training bootcamps and a private Team ASPCA race day breakfast.
- Most importantly, the opportunity to help homeless, abused and injured animals.
** Please note, travel accommodations are not included with this event **