Join ASPCA and Help Fight Animal Cruelty
2014 New York City Half Marathon
Join us on March 16, 2014Donate To This Event
**Team ASPCA is now SOLD OUT for the 2014 NYC Half Marathon. However, if you already have your race entry, you can join the team as an Ambassador! We will give you a fundraising page and great incentives for making your race mean something more for animals in need*
On March 16, 2014 Team ASPCA will join more than 11,000 runners at the 2014 NYC Half Marathon, one of the city's most popular distance running events of the year. The team will race through an iconic course running through the heart of New York City, including world famous sites like, Times Square, Central Park, Broadway, the Hudson River waterfront, and Battery Park, just to name a few!
Whether you’re a seasoned marathoner or someone who’s never put running shoe to pavement, Team ASPCA has a spot for you—yes, you! By joining us, you’ll reach your fitness goals, meet like-minded people AND make a real difference for animals in need.
The best part? You’ll never lack for motivation when you consider the animals you’re assisting with each mile. With your commitment to run or walk in the 2014 NYC Half Marathon, you’ll be directly impacting the lives of the animals we serve.
Contact us today to find out how you can join this exclusive group raising money to help homeless, abused and injured animals.
All Team ASPCA NYC Half Marathon Participants Receive:
- Guaranteed race entry into the NYC Half Marathon
- Half Marathon training from professional coaches
- A personal online fundraising page plus guidance from professional fundraisers to help you reach your goal.
- Official Team ASPCA merchandise including, a Team ASPCA singlet, Team ASPCA training shirt and much, more!
- Access to Team ASPCA events such as our team kickoff event, pre and post event celebrations, training bootcamps and a private Team ASPCA race day breakfast.
- Most importantly, the opportunity to help homeless, abused and injured animals.
** Please note, travel accommodations are not included with this event **