Join ASPCA and Help Fight Animal Cruelty
2014 New York City Triathlon
Join us on August 3, 2014Donate To This Event
**Team ASPCA is now SOLD OUT for the 2014 NYC Triathlon. However, if you already have your race entry, you can join the team as an Ambassador! We will give you a fundraising page and great incentives for making your race mean something more for animals in need**
The 2014 New York City Triathlon is an Olympic Distance race consisting of a 1500m swim, a 40k bike, and a 10k run.
Each year over 3,000 athletes brave the waters of the mighty Hudson River before biking along Manhattan's West Side highway. Finally, athletes put on their running shoes for a run through New York's famed Central Park.
All team members will receive:
- Guaranteed entry into the New York City Triathlon.
- Personal TrainingPeaks triathlon account to log workouts and track progress
- Official Team ASPCA Gear, including a Team ASPCA singlet, Team ASPCA training shirt, Team ASPCA dri-fit hat and much, more!
- Access to our National Coach for training tips/questions, training calls and emails
- Plus, to help you reach your goal, a personal online fundraising page and guidance from Team ASPCA Alumni and professional fundraisers!
- Most importantly, the opportunity to help homeless, abused and injured animals.
** Please note, travel accommodations are not included with this event **