Join ASPCA and Help Fight Animal Cruelty
2014 NYC Marathon
Join us on November 2, 2014Register Now! Donate To This Event
Team ASPCA is running the 2014 NYC Marathon, and we want YOU to join us! As a member of this exclusive team of animal lovers, you’ll run or walk the world's largest marathon while raising funds that help fight animal abuse and homelessness.
Whether you’re a seasoned marathoner or someone who’s never put running shoe to pavement, Team ASPCA has a spot for you—yes, you! By joining us, you’ll reach your fitness goals, meet like-minded people AND make a real difference for animals in need.
The best part? You’ll never lack for motivation when you consider the animals you’re assisting with each mile.
What’s more, all Team ASPCA Participants Receive:
• Guaranteed race entry into the 2014 NYC Marathon.
• Marathon training from professional coaches
• Official Team ASPCA merchandise including a Team ASPCA race-day singlet!
• Access to Team ASPCA events such as our team kickoff event, pre and post event celebrations, and an invitation to our exclusive Coaches Breakfast.
• Plus, to help you reach your goal, a personal online fundraising page and guidance from Team ASPCA Alumni and professional fundraisers!
• Most importantly, the opportunity to help homeless, abused and injured animals!
Sound like fun? (Trust us, it is!) Then what are you waiting for?
Remember, it only takes one person, you, to inspire hundreds! Through Team ASPCA you can train to complete something you never thought possible all while making a positive impact on the lives of animals across the country!